- This event has passed.
Riparian Buffer Planting – Fishing Creek Watershed
April 30 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm UTC+0
Donegal Trout Unlimited needs your help to finish planting native seedlings and shrubs along a section of a primary tributary of Fishing Creek.
- Dig holes for root systems
- Stake the seedlings and protect them with tree shelters
Sign-up is REQUIRED. Email Garry Longenecker at email@example.com, DTU Conservation Committee, to confirm you can join us!
Questions: Call or text Garry at 717-587-3100
Water, masks, provided
- COVID protocols in effect
- Wear muck boots or sturdy, closed-toe boots or sneakers and comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Bring gloves, a shovel, & a 3 lb. hammer if you have one
- Bring a water bottle; extra water provided
- Bring a smile and have fun!